Found 13 results.
- Resource : Digital Strategy worksheet 6: digital vision
This worksheet asks you to think about how your online activity hooks into your wider organisational vision.
- Resource : Digital strategy example
A simple example digital strategy to use as a template
- Resource : Digital strategy worksheet 1: what are you doing already?
This worksheet helps you articulate the digital content and channels you already have in your organisation. This simple audit helps you understand all the places you’ve got audience touchpoints already.
- Resource : Digital strategy worksheet 11: web / editorial groups
In order to keep your digital activity moving forwards in a coherent way, you’ll need owners and evangelists around the organisation. Use this template to keep track of who these people are.
- Resource : Digital Strategy worksheet 2: organisational assets
This worksheet asks you to consider what your organisation has: what does it offer to people who engage with it – either online or on-site? What makes it special?
- Resource : Digital Strategy worksheet 3: SWOT
A simple Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats grid to help you consider the good and bad things you’ve got now and the internal and external influences that may affect what you choose to do.
- Resource : Digital strategy worksheet 4: organisational vision
This worksheet asks about your organisational vision or mission statement. And then we get away from the organisational waffle and ask what does this actually mean, in your own words…?
- Resource : Digital strategy worksheet 5: what is success?
This worksheet asks you to consider what success is for your organisation – in a year’s time, in five? Then we think about what catastrophic failure would look like. This is not just fun but a powerful way of understanding how this can be avoided…
- Resource : Digital strategy worksheet 7: your users
This worksheet provides you with a user persona template and asks you to think about your audiences in all their various guises. Are the comfortable on the web? Time rich or poor? Using a mobile device some, much or all of the time…?
- Resource : Digital strategy worksheet 8: your content
This worksheet considers what content you have already, and what you might need to do to that content in order to get it ready for your various users.